Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's Springrime (finally....)

I am so glad that it is finally warm. Will was growing out of his thick winter pajamas and he was ready to wear his new pajamas - his choo choo jammies. We now let him choose which pajamas he would like to wear to bed. Of course, the Thomas pajamas were his first choice. The next day he chose his ball pajamas. He likes to have little choices and it's neat to see him start to grow up.





It is finally warm outside. On Thursday Will and I played outside on our playground in the backyard. He is getting so big. He can swing in the big boy swing all by himself (well, I have to push him) and he can go up the ladder and down the slide all by himself. It was very nice to have him be so independent. I got a lot of yard work done. He played with the neighborhood kids, too. Nobody has fences around here, so all the kids just play together in one large yard. Mostly, it's in our yard, but that's no problem.

Joe has drill this weekend, so it's just a mommy and Will weekend. We went to ToysRUs to do a little Easter shopping and then to the grocery store to buy some more milk. Then Will and I decided to wash the car. Well, I decided to wash the car and Will decided to play with the hose. He really enjoyed playing with the water. I thought he wouldn't like it because the water is so cold, but he didn't seem to notice. I am glad he had his bathing suit on! He really had a great time. My van was very dirty and I am proud to say the van is very clean. We cleaned out the inside a couple of weeks ago, so now it all looks great. It still smells a little like throw up, but the smell is fading (slowly). I can't decide which pictures to post, so I'll just post them all!

No comments: