Eating a cupcake at Cousin Bradley's Birthday Party! We had such a great time!
My first time painting on an easel. I loved it!
Hanging out with Papa and Cousin Bradley at the Denver Children's Museum.
Shopping at the Denver Children's Museum. This area was my favorite area. I was very serious in here!
Climbing the tree house with Cousin Bradley. We're great pals.On Friday we all headed to the Denver Children's Museum. The boys had a great time playing together. Will's favorite area was the shopping zone. He was so serious about pushing his cart around the store and picking the food off of the shelves. He even got to check himself out. He scanned all of his food items and put them back into the cart. It was so much fun to watch him in the store. He took it very seriously.
On Saturday we celebrated Bradley's birthday. Paul and Kristy had his party at the park and all of Bradley's friends were there. There were around 12 kids and their parents. The kids had a great time and it was fun to watch Bradley eat his cake.
Will and Bradley had so much fun together this weekend. I am so glad that they will have eachother to play with for the rest of their lives. I hope that they can be great friends. They played very well together and Will just loved all of Bradley's toys. We hope to see him soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment