Today was a big doctor day for Lauren and Mommy! We started our morning early (as usual around here) and everyone got fed and dressed for the day. Connie came over at 10:00 to spend the day with Will. Lauren and I went to the pediatrician at 10:45 and she is doing great. She now weighs 7 lbs 13 oz and she is 20.25 inches long. She's up 7 oz and 2 inches from her birth weight. I had some questions for the doctor because she's been having a hard time sleeping at night. It turns out that Lauren has a minor case of reflux (that explains the not wanting to sleep lying flat!). Dr. Hosinski gave me some pointers on how to deal with this and hopefully we can have some sleepy nights!
We came home for lunch and Connie and Will had made pizza! Will had a great time sprinkling the cheese on the pizza and watching it in the oven! He even served us! After my lunch, I fed Lauren and headed off to see Dr. Looff. I'm doing great and my incision has healed very well. I go back in 4 weeks. Dr. Looff got to hold Lauren and see how well she is doing, too. I'm guessing that's one of his favorite parts of his job - seeing happy and healthy babies! I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor. Overall, it was a great day and, well, I'm ready for a nap!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
All the news on your doctors' check-ups sound splendid.Give Will and Lauren hugs and kisses from us.
Diddy and Papa John
Great news about Lauren's doctor's visit. I do have one question though........Connie COOKED???
Love to all,
Morri
Will, I had such a good time with you yesterday !! Thank you for letting me read your books and play with your toys. We'll do it again soon.
Love,
Nonnie
Post a Comment