Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pictures

Here are a couple more pictures. Lauren loves to play under the play arch - Will loved this, too. You can tell that she is a happy baby that loves to smile. She was four months yesterday and I can't believe my little baby is getting so big. Storytime was back in session at the library (they take a break in May) and Lauren really enjoyed it this time. She loves to read books with us at home, too. She is really growing up, and she is starting to become a little person. She loves to watch the big kids play outside, too. She really loves to watch her brother.



Here's Will with his new bike. We got it for his birthday..... I'm a little impatient, so we gave it to him early. He LOVES to ride it and he does a great job zooming around the court. He rides with the big kids and he thinks that he is big stuff. He's had one fall, but he got right back on and rode home. It's hard to imagine that our little boy is getting so big! He'll be three in a couple of weeks! Time sure flies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just went into read your latest on the blog. What a great way to keep us all updated and to see all the cute pictures. You do a great job, Julie. Love, GMama

Jessica said...

Great choice on the early birthday present. You have two of the cutest kids I've ever seen. I'm coming down in a few weeks for the Asbury reunion. I'll email you more!