Monday, September 17, 2007

Playing Hard


Will has played hard all day. There was even a period of about 30 minutes when Will and Lauren were playing together in the playroom and I was able to get some stuff done. Will and Lauren both went upstairs for a nap/rest time (Will doesn't nap anymore) around 4:00. Will finished his rest time and came downstairs to play. I was working on finishing my Bible Study on the couch and I realize that Will's not playing anymore.... I get up to look at his face and he's asleep. How can someone fall asleep like that? His feet aren't even on the ground. And yes, he rides his trike in the house (he has a two bike with training wheels outside) - this is a bad trike, so don't buy one. It tips over if you don't ride it on flat ground (like going down the driveway into the street -- we live on a small court with no cross traffic), so we let him ride it in the house because we have laminate floors throughout the first floor. Just thought I'd post this funny picture -

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What an adorable picture! Save this one for his high school graduation...it'll be great. The kids are getting so big. Hard to believe that Will's in preschool and Lauren getting around so well. I love the updates, makes me feel a lot closer.