Well, Joe looked at the blog a couple of days ago and he mentioned that I hadn't posted in over a week. I guess he likes to look at the pictures, too! I took some pictures of the kids today so I could post. There's not too much going on around here except for the daily routine. Will had another swimming lesson on Saturday and he jumped in and swam to his teacher. Joe said that he did a great job. I was sad that I missed his big swimming moment, but so happy that Joe got to see it! Will still loves school and he's learning so much!
Lauren is sleeping great. We had her cry it out months ago, and it worked for a while, but I'm just a softy. She's been teething and sick a lot, so I go in and rescue her in the middle of the night. The doctor told me to not do that anymore and that she should learn to self soothe even if she's not feeling well. She is now sleeping 11 hours at night! She goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up around 6:30. Since she's sleeping better at night, she's now on a great schedule during the day, too.
I'm not sure if the pictures really uploaded. I'll check back tomorrow and try to fix it. Blogger seems to be having some technical difficulties.

No comments:
Post a Comment