Monday, January 21, 2008

Lauren's first haircut

Well, Lauren's hair has been looking a little straggly and she was in need of a haircut. The back was multiple lengths and the longest hair was pretty thin looking. I guess most kids get their first haircut around their first birthday and Lauren turns one in two weeks! The hairdresser cut all of her hair - just a small trim - to get rid of the first hair that looks pretty straggly. Her hair looks so cute and it's almost long enough to cover her ears. The front is still pretty thin, but the back is looking cute! Enjoy the pictures. The first cut! She didn't love her hair cut, but she did a great job sitting still. She only cried toward the end. Lauren in her pink jeep. Will, of course, had to ride a motorcycle while he waited. Lauren eating lunch (it seems to be the only time she sits still these days....). Her hair is getting longer....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Julie,
I can't believe how big they are getting!!! Lauren is just a pretty little girl. Hope that Joe's loading up the shotgun. Glad to see that you're keeping busy this winter. I'll send you a better email later. And I've moved my blog to www.jessicarilke.com. Just so you know!
Jessica