We got a good couple inches of snow last night and it's beautiful. Joe had to leave late last night to make it to Louisville for some National Guard "thing" at Churchill Downs. They made it, but the ceremony was cancelled. So, Joe is stuck in Louisville for a while! We still had a great time in the snow this morning, though Lauren didn't want to be put down. She's still feeling a bit under the weather and it was windy and snowing this morning - not too much fun for a one year old. I was very thankful to all of my neighbors for helping me with Will - and for Greg for shoveling my driveway!!!

Kaitlyn pulling Will on the sled!
Will pulling the sled up the driveway.
Katherine, Kaitlyn, and Will getting ready to sled down the driveway.
This is a video of Will going down the driveway with Kaitlyn. Today was his first sledding experience. He actually went down the driveway earlier today - by himself on his stomach (in the sled, of course!). Unfortunately, I didn't get that on video.
Here's a video of Will going down the steep hill in the backyard (well, the "community backyard") with our neighbor. I'm so proud of him! He had such a great time in the snow!
This is a video of Wil going down the steep hill in our "backyard" with our neighbor. I started videoing a little late, but you can get the general idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment