Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Weekend

On Friday night Uncle Jared and Aunt Len came to Lexington! They got to my house late at night, so I didn't see them until Saturday morning. On Saturday morning we all went to my school to watch my class do the Mexican Hat Dance. I was so excited that I had a big cheering section. It was fun to dance for everyone. On Sunday we went over to Papa John and Diddy's house for a big lunch and to eat cake. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. I enjoyed having my Uncle Jared and Aunt Len here. Here are a couple of pictures. Nonnie, Aunt Len, Uncle Jared, Lauren, and Daddy waiting for the show to begin! Daddy reading books to Lauren and me at Papa John and Diddy's house.
I got to blow the candles out on the cake. It's not my birthday, but it was fun.

No comments: