Monday, May 05, 2008
Mickey Ice Cream Cones
Will went to the grocery store with me on Sunday. He loves to go to the grocery store to help me pick out snacks and special treats. I thought it would be fun to get ice cream cones and Disney makes some really cute little mini ice cream cones. I asked Will if he would like the mini ice cream cones and he said, "No, Mommy. Those aren't Minnie, they're Mickey." The packaging had a picture of Mickey Mouse on the front. Both of the kids really enjoyed their Mickey Ice Cream Cones (as they are now called....) I am so glad that it is finally warm around here and I really hope the warmth stays.
Lauren eating her Mickey Ice Cream Cone. She really enjoyed the cone and it was the perfect size for her!
Will got two Mickey Ice Cream Cones because he's so BIG. Actually, he really is looking older these days. He's almost FOUR! Wow, time sure flies!
Lauren LOVES her baby doll stroller, though she usually doesn't push her baby doll around. She prefers to hold Baby Doll and she likes to put other random things in the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment