Saturday, September 13, 2008

Will's first soccer game

Go Will!!!!
Warming up with Coach Jeff.
Meeting the other team and saying a prayer before the game.
Waiting for a kick-off.
Get that ball Will!!!

Will had his first soccer game this morning at 9:00. Nonnie and Tina came to watch!!! That was such a special treat for Will!!! Will did great in his first game. The concept of playing soccer is difficult for a four year old. He got in there a little more than he did at practice, but he still enjoyed hanging back and observing. He was very proud that he didn't fall down. I guess he noticed some of the other kids falling down. He also kicked the ball a couple of times. We are so proud of Will and he is happy about his game. Enjoy the pictures and the videos below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will,
Thank you so much for inviting me to your soccer game. I had a lot of fun watching you play; you run very fast and you're such a good teammate to your friends on the BEATS. I hope I can come and watch you play again.

See you soon !!

Love,
Nonnie