Saturday, December 06, 2008

8 things

I was tagged by Ami to share my 8 favorite things....

8 TV shows that I love to watch (in no particular order)
1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. The Office
4. My Name is Earl
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Jon and Kate Plus 8
8. 17 Kids and Counting

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Melting Pot
2. PF Chang's
3. Yamamoto
4. The Olive Garden
5. Tony Roma's
6. Chick-fil-a
7. The Cheesecake Factory
8. This little Italian Restaurant in Melbourne - I can't remember the name

8 Things that Happened Today
1. My kids slept in (Will until 8:30 and Lauren until 9:15)
2. We slid on the snow/ice while driving around this morning
3. Will had a basketball game
4. Will threw a fit in Kroger
5. The kids took 3 1/2 hour naps
6. Joe had drill
7. Lauren learned a new color
8. We made brownies

8 Things I look forward to
1. When Will and Lauren accept Christ
2. Life in Heaven
3. Taking a family vacation together
4. Date nights
5. Family Days
6. Lauren using her words more
7. Lauren Potty trained
8. When Joe's home

8 Things on My Wish List
1. A new deck
2. New carpet upstairs
3. A new playground for the kids
4. Some new clothes
5. A Mollie dog that doesn't shed
6. A new cell phone that has a calendar that syncs with outlook
7. New flannel sheets
8. Time to exercise regularly

No comments: