Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Our little girl is two! WOW - I'm so excited that we're entering "big girl" years with Lauren and I can't wait to watch her grow even more. She is such a sweet little girl and I can tell that she already has a very kind and loving personality.

We celebrated Lauren's birthday on Friday (her real birthday). We had a little family party - just the four of us. I made scrambled eggs and biscuits for dinner (her favorite) and we opened presents before we ate cake. It was such a calm and fun evening. We really enjoyed celebrating our little girl's birth!!! Will's really into picking out presents for other people. He picked out this Dora set for Lauren and it was a huge hit!
Lauren with her balloon from Kaitlyn and Katherine.


Opening presents


What's in here???


She was a little more prepared for these candles and she tried to blow them out. Will helped me with the cake and he chose the candles and put them on....
I took Lauren for her 2 year old check up on Monday and she's a keeper! She weighs 22 pounds 4 ounces (4th percentile) and she's 33 1/2 inches tall (39th percentile). They weighed her and checked her height like a big girl - that caught me by surprise - I thought that was at the 3 year old check-up. She even wore a gown this time around. I guess she's just growing up quickly! She's doing great and we go back again next year.

No comments: