Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School Performance

Will had his school performance on Saturday. Every year his school puts on a little performance of "skills" they work on during gym. They have classes doing routines with hula hoops, streamers, rhythm sticks, or just different body movements (ie. one class did a song that taught their right and left). This year the theme was Little Elks Silly Circus. Will's class was all dressed up as Lions. Starting their song.... Will is second from the front
Isn't he a cute lion?

Working together as a group. I will say that his class was very controlled this year. He seems to have a very obedient class and they all seem to be pretty mature. He's had a terrific year in pre-school and he's ready for Kindergarten!


I think this picture was taken after they finished and they were trying to all get off the stage.



At the end they all sang "I'm a Promise" together. I think he's just the cutest lion I've ever seen!




No comments: