Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Buddy Jackson

My buddy Jackson came over last night for dinner. It was so much fun to play with him. He loves to play with all of my cars and I am getting really good at sharing with him. I would rather play basketball, anyway, so I don't mind him using my cars. We also hung out a lot outside. I took him outside to see my baby bunnies. There's a nest of bunnies in my yard under my playground and I though he would like to seem them. He did and he liked them! We went down the slide and played in the grass. I had to go see Betsy (the other basset hound on the block) and give her a hug. Jackson thought she was alright. We played and had a great time. I took Ella for a walk around the backyard. I am a really big boy because I can walk her. Mommy made Mahi Mahi for dinner and we had chocolate peppermint milkshakes for dinner. I really like milkshakes!





Today I went to Baby Storytime for the last time. I'm now going to Toddler Storytime because I'm such a big boy. We read longer stories and do a craft. Yesterday we read stories about dinosaurs and we glued the spikes on the back of a dinosaur. I picked the purple dinosaur.... I think purple might be my favorite color (my Daddy said that Papa John's favorite color is purple, too). I think I'll go outside and play after my nap today. It's a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Julie! I finally found your blog! I couldn't figure out how to get to it, but I found your link on Ami' blog. Anyways, everybody looks great, and it was fun to read up on you guys!