Will made his first snowman today. It wasn't made from real snow, but he did a great job. We went to the library for a special program called, "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow." Ms. Kelly read books about snowmen and then the kids got to make snowmen out of play-doh. She was going to have them make it out of ivory snow, but she was afraid some of the kids might eat it. I sat across the table from Will and I didn't help him too much. I rolled the balls to make the snowmen and he put everything on his snowmen just the way he wanted it. I was curious to see what his snowmen looked like, and I was pleasantly surprised. Their eyes were in the correct spot (and each snowman had two eyes) and he made noses and buttons. He even gave each snowman arms and a hat (except for the "baby Lauren" snowman). We had a great time today at the library. Thanks Ms. Kelly!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What great lookig snowmen! I'm sure Aunt Len and Uncle Jared don't have any better lookng snowmen in Denver(despite the REAL snow). Know you are getting excited about your trip to California. Diddy and Papa John
Hi Will buddy! Looking forward to seeing you in CA. That's a good looking snowman. There won't be any snow in CA for you, but we'll have plenty of pumpkins to roll down the hill. Hope you had fun opening your gifts at home and celebrating Jesus' birthday. Maybe you can help Grandpa O (forgot your name for him) blow out his candles on his birthday cake. It should be a real inferno. See you soon.
~ Uncle Doug
Post a Comment