Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snow

We got a little bit of snow this morning and Will wanted to go outside to play. We got all dressed up and went outside to walk around. We're hoping that it snows a little more so that we can make a snowman. Will already has the scarf and carrot all ready to put on his Frosty. Here are some pictures of Will all dressed up in the snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sharp looking snow suit Will. We need some snow here too or we won't be boating this summer. =( Try and stay well and tell your mom we all said hi. We're going to go out on a limb and predict red hair for your sister. And if your mom asks, I am not reading the blog at work on a Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Will. Maybe I can send you some snow from Colorado. It's really pretty, but after snowing every week for six weeks, I am done with it.
--Aunt Len and Uncle Jared