Saturday, November 03, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Will started Pike swimming lessons at the YMCA today! We had a great time! There are five kids in his class and they are all learning how to swim. They learned how to kick, paddle, blow bubbles, and "dive for rings." Will is very excited about learning how to swim because he wants to swim like Allison, Jenna, and Tyler. He also wants to swim in Grandpa and Grandma's pool and be able to go out on the jet ski with Grandpa. Will practicing his kick!


Last night I went out to try and get Will some goggles. I had meant to get this task done earlier in the week, but Halloween kept me pretty busy (boy there were a lot of parties!!). I found this pair of goggles/mask and it's pretty neat. Unfortunately, it's a little bit big for his face. We went out and got some different goggles for next week. He doesn't like to wear the new ones, though, so we may have to wear the big ones.... Enjoy the pictures
Will diving for the rings! I got them!Will swimming with Ms. Leann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will, I'm so proud of you for taking swimming lessons !!! I can't wait to watch you in the pool.

Love,
Nonnie