Will officially turned four years old on Monday June 23, 2008. We had a little party for him that evening. The evening started out at 4:00, when we met Joe at the dentist. Yes, I scheduled his third dentist appointment on his birthday! His hygienist had balloons for him and he got to pick out 2 prizes from the prize tub. We then went out to Gatti-town for dinner and games. Will loves the bumper cars there and he had a great time bumping into Daddy. We went home and met Nonnie for some present opening and some cake.
Nonnie got Will the gift he's been asking for since Christmas. He's wanted this Par 3 golf course, and he's finally got it! He loves to play with it and he's spent hours playing golf since he's opened it Monday night. Thanks, Nonnie!
Lauren even got a little gift! I just can't get over how big she's getting!
Here's everyone playing a little golf. Doesn't it look like fun?
I'll write more about Will later - it's a late night!

1 comment:
Will, you really celebrated your FOURTH birthday! That golf course is great. Keep playing; that's a sport you can enjoy for the rest of your life. Lauren, I love raspberries but I never had a chance to actually pick them. And Mimmie (Nonnie's grandmother) thought blackberries were the BEST! Love you, both, Diddy and Papa John
Post a Comment