
It didn't take long to pick out his present, so we walked around and Will started playing in the bike section. He found this little 3 wheeled scooter and he was just scooting around the store. He looked so big, and so proud of himself. Being the big softie that I am, I bought the store model of the scooter. They didn't have any left that were in boxes and Will really liked the blue one, so we bought it. We got it home and he rode it around the house. At least he had something new to do. When Joe got home we took him outside (after dinner) and he rode around for a while. It looked a little wobbly, and after looking at the scooter we realized that it was broken. The next afternoon we took the scooter back to Toys R Us. We headed to Target and found one a lot cheaper and I actually like it better. It's the real Razor brand and all the neighborhood kids think Will is so cool to have a scooter. We rode it outside last night after dinner. He is so good about scooting around. I guess all those months of watching the big kids scoot has paid off. We're just happy to have an activity that he can do all by himself. Unlike his bike, where we have to push him since he can't peddle yet.
Today Joe, Will, and I ventured to the OB office for my 12 week check-up. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and the doctor said that everything looks great. It was so wonderful to hear that little heartbeat ticking along. Will sat in amazement as he listed to the heartbeat. He said, "Baby Heartbeat" and then he pointed to his own heart and said, "Will's Heartbeat." Two of the most precious sounds in the world, Will's heartbeat and Baby's heartbeat. I am so blessed.
I have the cutest picture of Will on his scooter, but of course I can't upload pictures to day. I've tried both of our computers, too! Maybe tomorrow. I need my IT guy to check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment