
Lauren will be here in three more weeks. I'm learning that your second pregnancy is very different than the first! I've been having contractions since the middle of December! They're just Braxton Hicks Contractions, but sometimes they get uncomfortable. They were following a 20 minute pattern last night for around 3-4 hours. That gave Joe and I a bit of a scare! I had to call the doctor this morning to get some antibiotics for my sinus infection and I asked about the contractions. The nurse confirmed with the doctor that it was just false labor. Just to be safe, Will and I washed all of Lauren's baby clothes and packed them away in her changing table. We also packed her bags for the hospital - her picture outfit (her daddy picked that one out!) and her coming home outfit (a nice and warm pair of pajamas). I also packed her a warm hat for the ride home! Now I am ready for her to come, though I'm praying that she waits until February 6th!
I've uploaded Will's Christmas picture to this blog - though it really has nothing to do with the topic! I just thought it was cute!
2 comments:
We didn't know about the contracts! Maybe Lauren wants to share a birthday with her Daddy. We are on call; Morri and I can come over and get Will any time except Wednesday(she has court on that day,but I can certainly get a friend to bring me over). Keep that in mind. Diddy
Where is the "Two more weeks" blog? I need something to read during boring meetings at work.
~ Doug
Post a Comment