
Today we went out onto Folsom Lake for some boating fun! Will had a great time - well.... most of the time. He was a bit tired and a little moody. We started out water skiing and
wake boarding. The Pepper Family showed us how it's done! We then played out in the lake and had a great time. Will did not want to go into the water, but I took him anyway. He wasn't thrilled about being in the water, but we got a few pictures of him with the cousins. We took Lauren out into the water and she didn't seem to mind it too much. She cried the first couple of times that we dipped her, but once she got used to the water she liked it. We then used the tube for some tubing fun! Will was able to go out on the tube and he really liked it. Of course, Uncle Doug didn't drive too fast with Will on the back. Next, Grandma, Jenna, and Allison went tubing and Uncle Doug went really fast! It was fun to watch, so against Will's wishes I went out on the tube with Allison and Jenna. Uncle Doug decided to have some fun (we all agreed that it would be fun, too) and he tried to throw us off the tube. It was so much fun and he eventually flipped the tube and we all ended up in the water. I had no idea which way was up and I was glad that I had my life jacket on! Luckily, Will had fallen asleep on Grandma's lap and he missed the whole ordeal. What a fun day. Enjoy the pictures.

Lauren in the water with Aunt Donna.

The cousins in the water. Notice that Will is not happy about the water!

Jenna, Julie, and Allison in the tube.

Jenna, Mom, and Allison in the tube.

Jenna, Julie, Will, and Tyler in the tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment