
Hi Daddy! We had a great plane ride out to California. It was a lot of fun. When we got to Uncle Doug and Aunt Donna's house I was really tired! We went to bed before the Pepper's got back! On Wednesday we were in two neighborhood parades. I rode in a wagon and Lauren rode in Mommy's carrier. It was a lot of fun! During my nap on Wednesday Lauren rolled over! She was spending time with Allison and Jenna in the "girl room" and she rolled over to see some new and interesting things with them! On Wednesday night I got to see my first firework display. It was really loud, but I loved it! Lauren was home sleeping and Grandma stayed home to watch her. She was really tired. On Thursday we went to a great park that had a waterfall and a little creek. I loved to play in the creek with my cousins! We got all wet. Last night I got to see Uncle Dave, Aunt Jeanette, Michelle, and Nicole! They came over for pizza. It was fun to play with them and they loved seeing Lauren. She really liked seeing them, too. Last night Uncle Doug gave me a snicker's ice cream bar. I really liked that! Mommy said that it's something special between me and Uncle Doug! Today Uncle Doug is taking us out on their boat. Mommy will send pictures later! I love you daddy and I really miss you. I hope you're having an okay time at Army AT this year. We'll see you soon! Love, Will (and Lauren)

Everyone at the parade! Look at my cool wagon!

Tyler and I were reading a Bob the Builder book together. I've had so much fun playing with Tyler this week!

Jenna holding Lauren at the park.

Allison holding Lauren at the park.

Me and Lauren in the creek!

Tyler and me playing in the creek. We had a great time!

Jenna and Me under the waterfall.

Allison and me playing under the waterfall.

Uncle David holding Lauren.

The cousin picture!

Eating my snicker's ice cream. It was really good!

Jenna playing with Lauren after soccer practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment