Thursday, October 25, 2007

oh so busy

I never though two little children (and one puppy) could keep me so busy! I would love to write more, but I have a three year old hanging on me asking me to do something.....Here's a picture of Miss Mollie - she is getting so big!Will's favorite thing is to play in the couch cushions. He pulls all the cushions off of my couches and lays them all over the floor. It makes a huge mess, but he loves it. Here he is in his couch cushion boat.Lauren has learned to self soothe. Here she is cuddled up with her bear. This is how she was when we checked on her right before bed.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big everyone is getting, especially Molly! I'm about to write you an email to catch you up with stuff. All is good though. Miss you all.