Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Pumpkin Carving
Well, the yearly pumpkin carving was tonight. When I was a little girl, we always had doughnuts when we carved our pumpkin. So, since I love doughnuts I've decided to continue the tradition. I think Will gets doughnuts about once a year - on Halloween! We had a great time carving our pumpkin and Will really got his hands dirty this year. Surprisingly, Lauren loved the pumpkin carving, too. She loves to be a part of the family and she just dove right into the event!
Will enjoying his Halloween sprinkled doughnut.
Lauren having a little piece of an original glazed doughnut.
The kids looking inside of the pumpkin.
The kids helping daddy clean out the insides of the pumpkin.
Will digging into the pumpkin. He was determined to get all of the seeds out.
Will watching Daddy carve the pumpkin. He was talking Joe's ear off as they were carving. Boy, that kid has a lot to say!
The finished product! We later cleaned out the seeds and baked them. MMMM - Baked pumpkin seeds! Then bed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment