
Last night we got our first real snow of the year. We've been waiting for the snow to come so Will could experience playing in the snow. Unfortunatley Joe has National Guard duty this week, so no sledding for Will. I did bundle him up (and boy did that take forever!) and we went out to play in the snow. Will loves to wear his mittens, so he was very excited. We used the Pepper snow suit and off we went! Will was a little apprehensive at first, but then he dove right in. He loved to pick up the snow and throw it around. It was so much fun to watch Ella run around like a crazy dog, too. He fussed a little when I wouldn't let him go down the slide, but I just didn't want to go there. We went out front and Will helped mommy shovel the driveway and the sidewalk.
He is such a big helper. Our outing ended in tears when Will realized that he was cold and wet. We went inside and warmed up (not to a fire, because Joe is gone ...) to the heater! Will is happy and content to be inside and he's back to playing with all of his toys. What a fun day in the snow!

1 comment:
What a big boy to be playing in the snow !!!
Nonnie likes the snow too, so anytime that Daddy can't sled, I would be happy to !!
Post a Comment