Monday, October 08, 2007

Time...

Boy time sure flies. I looked at the blog and realized that I haven't posted in two weeks. I guess there hasn't been too much going on around here, but at the same time we're just so busy. I don't have too much time to blog - I have to get the kids ready to take Mollie to the vet for her last puppy shots. I'm so glad this every three week commitment if over!
I have some pictures of Lauren, but Will didn't want his picture taken the other morning. Will is loving preschool and he has shown so much growth over the past month. He just loves being the line leader, door holder, share person, snack person, etc. and he loves all the playtime, story time, and Wee Praise time.
Lauren is growing like a weed. She loves to eat food and had some beef stew last night. It's nice to feed her what we're eating for dinner - it makes life easy! I believe she's cutting her upper teeth right now, but other than that she's happy. She's crawling so well - just this morning I left her in her room while I went to get my shoes and socks from my room and she wasn't in her room when I returned. She had crawled to Will's room. She loves her freedom and it's nice to have her occupy herself with playing and crawling.
Well, I better get going. You know how it takes at least 15 minutes to get everyone in the car and ready to go.This is a picture of Lauren's friend Heidi's first birthday! Happy Birthday Heidi!
PS Check out Will and Lauren's pictures at the link to the right. The password is stone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hello there cuties! Will, you are getting so big! I'm glad you are enjoying pre-school. Lauren is sooo cute! Thanks to all for your visits to Papa John, they really help!
Love to all,
Aunt Morri