
I've taken a couple of pictures that I thought were cute - so I want to post them. Of course - our two children Will and Ella. Will loves to pose for pictures with Ella and I thought this one was cute!


Will is getting attached to various items and he wants to sleep with them. This week (since Will's had croup) he's been a little more attached to his security items. This particular afternoon he had to have all of them. Blankie (the favorite since, well, since forever), Yellow (a favorite since Easter), and Mouse (was a Christmas present, but he just recently had to add it to his sleeping collection - I don't know why).
Last night Will and I went to Toys R Us to play with the train sets there. Joe has a Men's Bible Study on Thursday nights, so Will and I usually do something fun. Strangely enough, there were no trains at the train tables. Poor little Will went to the trains that you can buy and asked me to open them. He seemed okay with the answer that we couldn't open it unless we bought it and he put it back. Feeling sorry for the little guy, I bought him a t-ball set. We were going to get him one for Easter, but he got a trike instead. He likes the t-ball set better. He loves anything having to do with sports. Enjoy the pictures -

No comments:
Post a Comment