For Mother's Day this year I wanted to go to the
Cincinnati Zoo. We woke up early (which isn't something different around here) and headed off to Cincinnati. The high today is 52 and the forcast called for rain all day long. After driving through the rain, we decided to head to the
Newport Aquarium instead. An indoor activity sounded a little more appealing. Will loved seeing all of the fish, frogs, turtles, lobsters, crabs, and even jellyfish. We got to see a diving show and visit all of the animals while we were there. We took a break for lunch and went to Jonny Rockets. After lunch we got to see the sharks, otters, birds, alligators, and penguins. Will loved the penguins and annouced that they were his. I guess he wanted to take them home. Maybe next time. Enjoy the pictures and Happy Mother's Day!
Will and mommy checking out some fish.
Will and Daddy looking at the otters. Will loves otters and he calls them owahs.

Will and Daddy looking at some crabs. They were allowed to touch them, but Will was a little unsure about touching them.

Will and Daddy looking at fish. We had just arrived at the aquarium. Notice Will's shirt...

Will and Daddy enjoying the penguins.

Look at that big snake!

I don't think Will liked that bird being so close...

Enjoying lunch (and a milkshake) at Jonny Rockets.
What a trip. He slept the whole way home.
3 comments:
Hi Mrs. Stone,
Will is so cute and I hope we can see you all sometime.
-Tyler
Loved your Mother's Day Blog! We love hearing what your family does. Keep posting the news!
Diddy and Papa John
I think I agree with Tyler
-Clay
Post a Comment