Yesterday Will and I had some time to kill before his 11:30 doctor's visit, so we went to Target. Will needed a new toothbrush and some toothpaste, so we headed off to the store. It's a bad thing for me to "kill time" in Target, because I end up spending money. While I was there I realized that I wanted to get Will some finger paints. I figured he was old enough to finger paint and I thought that he would love it. We bought the finger paints and then headed off to the doctor's office.Dr. Ison told me that Will has croup again. Lovely. Will got to pick if he wanted a red steroid or a brown steroid (berry or chocolate). He chose red. The best thing is that he only needed one dose and they gave it to him in the office. No trip to the pharmacy. No wait at the pharmacy. No need to take medicine at home. How Wonderful! Will is feeling much better and his cough is loosening up!
Joe and I had Will do some finger painting last night. It was fun to watch him approach the paint very cautiously, not really sure what to do with it. After we showed him how to finger paint, he loved it! He kept asking for more "red" or "blue" or "green" or "yellow" and showing us where he wanted it. As you can tell from looking at the pictures, Will feels much better. After we were done it was time for a bath and bed. Since no one really slept the night before, it was a night of early bedtimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment